Working at TPS
The Philadelphia School’s culture and philosophy are firmly rooted in the progressive educational approach that inspired our founders and are demonstrated daily amongst our faculty, staff, and students.
Working at TPS you will witness the creative energy that is exuded throughout our hallways and learning spaces. Immersive learning, a responsive pedagogy, and meaningful engagement with the world are not just ideas that we value; they are woven into our culture, making TPS a unique place to learn, work and grow professionally.
We are a committed community that is driven by our desire to be equitable, diverse, and sustainable. We strive to demonstrate these ideas in everything we do whether it be within our walls, at our outdoor educational sites, or around our city.
Our faculty is made of an incredibly diverse group of strong educational practitioners that diligently work to deliver progressive education in a student-centered environment. We seek educators who not only bring the experience, skills and abilities necessary to excel, but educators who demonstrate their commitment to lifelong learning. At TPS, we support our faculty and staff by offering opportunities to engage in robust professional development and growth.
Employment Benefits at TPS
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Retirement plan with employer match
- Paid vacation, school holidays, personal days
- Family, medical, parental leave
- Professional development opportunities
- Tuition remission for faculty/staff, discount on summer programs and after school clubs
- Extended day coverage for faculty/staff children
- Commuter benefits