This year we are having two Back-to-School Nights!
- The first is for parents of children in preschool through 3rd grade on Tuesday, September 23.
- The second is for parents of children in grades 4 through 8 on Wednesday, October 1.
Classroom presentations will begin at 7 pm. This year, in addition to hearing from your child's classroom teachers, you will have an opportunity to meet some of the specialists and learn about the art, music, PE, and Spanish programs.
Both evenings will be kicked off by a TPSA-sponsored "Meet and Greet" in the Garage for parents (5:30 to 6:45 pm); please stop by
- to enjoy light refreshments
- to meet new families and reconnect with friends
- to pick up your name tag and schedule for the evening
- to hear a few words from your child's Associate Head (6:35-6:45pm)
We look forward to seeing you!