You are invited to the first in a series of
TPS Progressive Talks
Tuesday morning, October 14
in the TPS Garage
"Learning Resources in a Progressive Setting"
• Aminah Finney, Coordinator of Learning Resources
• Abbie Segal-Andrews, School Psychologist
Abbie and Aminah will share guiding principles
for an inclusive learning resources program in a progressive school.
• differentiated instruction for all students
• education of the whole child
• case study approach
• data-driven and qualitative assessments
• support for students and parents
• professional development for teachers
We hope you will join us for what promises to be a valuable hour of parent education.
Please rsvp here.