Is it really time to think about high school? Well, yes, for our 8th graders, it is. We have an experienced team in place to shepherd 8th grade families through the high school admission process.
Some dates to remember:
September 22, 7:15pm, in the Gym: TPS High School Fair. We are expecting more than 15 independent and public schools to be present. (7th grade families are welcome to attend.)
October 6, 7:15pm, in the Middle School: High School Panel. We will have an opportunity to meet with TPS alumni who are currently attending area public and private high schools to continue the conversation about what the transition from TPS to high school is like and about our alums' experience at a variety of schools.
Several schools, both public and private, will be visiting us for lunch meetings (12:05pm) with interested students and parents. The following schools have been scheduled so far:
- Monday, September 29 - St. Joe’s Prep
- Wednesday, October 1 - Friends’ Central School
- Thursday, October 2 - Abington Friends School
- Friday, October 3 - Baldwin School
- Wednesday, October 8 - Germantown Friends School
- Wednesday, October 15 - Springside/Chestnut Hill Academy
- Thursday, October 16 - Friends Select School
- Monday, October 27 - The Ross School