We began work on our yearbook about six weeks ago. Now that the Shakespeare Festival is over, we are devoting more time to the project. This year's books are going to be the best ever!
To fund the Class of 2015 Yearbook, we need to sell advertisements. Traditionally these are congratulatory “ads” - generally wishing your graduate or the class well and including a few photos of your child or family.
If you purchase and submit your ad by March 17
- A full-page ad is $55
- A half-page ad is $30
After March 17 (deadline is March 25)
- A full-page ad is $60
- A half-page ad is $35
How to purchase and design your ad:
Step 1: Reserve your ad
Ask your 8th grader for the ad form that he/she was given this week or click here for a downloadable form.
Fill out the form (designating the number of ads and the size) and submit payment to the school office (please make check payable to The Philadelphia School, with TPS Yearbook written on the memo line). Please put the form and check in an envelope marked Yearbook.
Step 2: Create your ad
We are providing templates for you in both Word and Pages; if you use these templates, send the finished ad as a Word or Pages document. (If you are comfortable working in another program or want to set up your own document, that is fine, but please keep to the template dimensions, and send the final version to us in the original format and as a jpg.) The size of the ads are as follows:
- full page - 6.75 by 6.75 inches - download template below
- half page (only horizontal) - 6.75 by 3.5 inches - download templates below
(There is no need for additional margins, as your ad will be placed within a page that already has margins.)
Additional important information:
- Your page can be in color or black and white.
- Please use sharp, high-resolution photographs. (What you see on the file you send us is what it will look like in the finished product.)
- Please carefully proofread your text before submitting your ad.
- Please make sure your font size is not too small (again, what you see is what will appear in the ad.
- Please do not use a color background if you are using a Word or Pages template.
If you need assistance preparing an ad, please email email@example.com or leave a message with Teri at the front desk. We can make arrangements for you to submit your text and photos to us and we will lay the ad out. Please remember that the deadline is March 25.