TPS families are invited to a special event . . .
Solving the Mysteries of Science:
An Evening with Leading CHOP Researchers
Today’s breakthroughs are tomorrow’s treatments.
Thursday, March 3, 2016
6:00-7:30 p.m. TPS Garage
Refreshments provided by CHOP
The Children’s Hospital of Pennsylvania (CHOP) does extensive clinical research, the idea of which often seems mysterious and a tad scary. This event, hosted by CHOP, will debunk the myths of medical research and provide inspiring examples of how all of us benefit daily from the fruits of scientific studies, from car seats to vaccines. This is an exceptional opportunity to hear from leaders in the field of clinical research. Come join us!
- Poster presentations by TPS 7th graders & Penn graduate students and
- Scavenger hunt for kids
- Refreshments (pizza and drinks)
- CHOP presentations
- Dennis Durbin, Director of Office of Clinical and Translational Research
- Brenda Banwell, Chief of the Division of Neurology
- Paul Offit, Director of the Vaccine Education Center
- Chris Gantz, Program Director Clinical Research Support Office
- Questions & Answers
To RSVP for the event, please click here.