WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 28: Back-to-School Night for Grades 4 - 8
There will be a TPSA-hosted “Meet and Greet” reception in the Lombard Street school yard. This is a casual way to get to know other parents. At 6:15 there will be remarks by Matt, Carlye, and Yves and an introduction of the Learning Resources team. Afterwards, Junior Unit parents will go directly to the Multipurpose Room for Specialist presentations; Middle School parents will go directly to their children's classrooms.
- 6:30 - 7:30 p.m. Specialist Presentations in the Multipurpose Room
- 7:30 - 7:40 p.m. Parents move to unit classrooms
- 7:40 – 8:30 p.m. Classroom presentations
Middle School parents head to 6th, 7th, and 8th grade classrooms after the reception in the school yard.
- 6:35 - 7:15 p.m. Cuba trip information session in classroom and Q & A
- 7:15 - 8:30 p.m. Classroom presentations with visits from Specialists
Grades 6 & 7
- 6:35 - 7:25 p.m. Classroom presentations
- 7:25 – 8:30 p.m. Specialist presentations (see schedule below)
6th Grade Specialists:
- 7:25 - 7:35 p.m. PE in Gym
- 7:40 - 7:55 p.m. Spanish (Patagonia)
- 7:57 - 8:12 p.m. Music (Lower Level Music Room)
- 8:15 - 8:30 p.m. Art (Third Floor Art Studio)
7th Grade Specialists
- 7:25-7:35 p.m. PE in Gym
- 7:40 - 7:55 p.m. Art (Third Floor Art Studio)
- 7:57 - 8:12 p.m. Spanish (Patagonia)
- 8:15 - 8:30 p.m. Music (Lower Level Music Room)
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 5: Back-to-School Night for Preschool-3rd Grade
5:30 - 6:30 p.m.
All parents can gather for a TPSA-hosted “Meet and Greet” reception in the Garage and Garden on South Street. This is a casual way to get to know other parents. Justine, Carlye, and Yves will welcome you at 6:15 p.m. and introduce the Learning Resources team. Afterwards, parents will go to their children's classrooms to learn more about the program.
Classroom teacher and Specialist presentations (in your child's classroom) and Q&A