The Student Council Talent Show will take place on Tuesday, February 14
This event, by tradition, is for an audience of TPS staff and students ONLY.
Performers are in grades 1-8, and everyone who is interested in performing should have signed up for the show today, February 3. Please note that children may only be in one act, and acts may be no longer than 90 seconds. This is a fun event, and we hope lots of kids sign up to perform!
Talent Show Auditions will take place next week (mostly in order for the Student Council to have an idea of what props, musical support, etc., are needed):
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 6, from 12:05 to 1:05 p.m. - AUDITIONS (Students should bring lunch and whatever props or music they need.)
- Students in Primary A, B, C, and D will try out in the Multipurpose Room.
- Students in 3A, 3 B, and JU-C* will try out in the Music Room.
* If there are students in other JU sections who are performing with a JU-C student, they should all come to the Wednesday audition.
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 9, from 12:05 to 1:05 p.m. - AUDITIONS (Students should bring lunch and whatever props or music they need.)
- Students in JU-A, JU-B, and JU-D will try out in the Multipurpose Room.
- Students in 6th, 7th, and 8th grades will try out in the Music Room.
We can't wait for each of these events!
The Student Council