The TPS chess team were enormously successful at this past weekend's the Pennsylvania State Scholastic Chess Championship Tournament in Lancaster, PA. Here are the results:
- The TPS Tigers came in FIRST PLACE in the K6 under 800 competition.
- In the K3 Open competition, the TPS Tigers came in SECOND PLACE (tied for first, but came in second with tiebreaks).
- The Tigers came in SECOND in the K6 Open.
- The Tigers came in SECOND in the K8 Open.
- Results for the K9 Open have not been communicated yet; please stay tuned.
Individuals who trophied were Brody Park (1st place U600); Coleman Wampler (2nd place K6 U800; Tate Park (4th overall K6 Open); Kobrin Goloveyko (9th place K6 under 800; Max Orenstein (1st place K6 Open under 700); and Jamieson Wade (9th overall K8 Open).
Here is the roster of all of our TPS Tiger Chess Champs.