WHO WE ARE
The Philadelphia School is a coeducational, nonsectarian independent school educating children from preschool through eighth grade.
The Philadelphia School educates children for a future that is impossible to know but not impossible to shape. Learn here. Go anywhere.
Our Commitment to Diversity
We are dedicated to building a community whose diversity touches all aspects of our flourishing. We are committed to providing the resources and support necessary to encourage the fullest participation of every person in our school’s family.
Our Faculty and Staff
The Philadelphia School's faculty and staff are dedicated and talented professionals from a variety of backgrounds.
The Philadelphia School is a welcoming learning community with competitive salaries, benefits, and opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Elementary Spanish Teacher
- Preschool - 5th Grade After School Educator
- After School Program Chef
- Preschool - 5th Grade Afterschool Substitute Educator
- Director of After School Enrichment Program
- Director of Communications & Marketing
- Full-time Substitute Teacher
The Philadelphia School is an Equal Opportunity Employer.