Magnus Health at TPS
Magnus Health is the paperless platform that TPS families use to
- acquire and submit to Magnus (not to TPS) required medical forms
- annual physical and vaccination records (must be dated 8/15/16 or later)
- dentist report for K, 3rd, and 7th graders (must be dated 8/15/16 or later)
- sports physical (for middle school students participating in interscholastic sports)(must be dated 6/1/17 or later)
- medication authorization (if applicable) (must be dated 8/15/16 or later)
- asthma action plan (if applicable) (must be dated 8/15/16 or later)
- food allergy action plan (if applicable)(must be dated 8/15/16 or later)
- update emergency contact information
- give permission to participate in athletic events and school activities
- give consent to treat
Please click the Magnus Health button below to sign into Magnus Health using your My BackPack user name and password.
All forms are due August 15, 2017.
- Returning parents, when signing in to Magnus Health, please use your My BackPack user name and password. This is the same user name and password you would use to sign in the view student reports. If you forgot your user name or password, please see our Magnus Health Help section below or click here for My BackPack Account Help.
- New parents, please refer to the email you received from Senior Systems with My Backpack user log-in information.
Magnus Health Help
Help Signing In
If you are having trouble signing into Magnus Health, please visit our My BackPack Account Help page to recover your account information.
Help with Magnus Health
If you need assistance with uploading or completing forms once you are signed into Magnus Health, please click the "Need Help?" link shown below. Magnus Health offers support via telephone, email, and live chat.
We also encourage you to learn more about your parent account with Magnus Health by visiting their new parents website.
Question about Magnus Health privacy and security? Click to view their HIPAA, FERPA, and PCI compliance