Dear Primary C Families,
We can’t believe October is already coming to an end! We’re excited for all that November has in store, and we are especially looking forward to the extra hour this weekend.
Looking to December, please note that there has been a change to the date of our Fall Learning Celebration and Chorus Concert. It is now scheduled for Tuesday, December 15. The concert will begin at 9 a.m. in the Garage, followed by a celebration in our classroom. We expect the event to wrap up around 11 a.m.
Next Wednesday, we plan to visit the Wissahickon Valley Park as an alternative outdoor classroom site. We will follow our typical Wednesday schedule, leaving TPS at 10:15 a.m. and returning around 2:00 p.m. We would love to have parent chaperones for this trip. Please email us if you are interested in coming along!
Here are a few questions to ask your child about our week:
- What is a “self-evaluation?” What are some of the things you wrote about on yours?
- How did you use Model Magic to show the different ways rocks can form?
- What steps did you follow to complete your painting of rock formations at Crystal Cave? Describe what your painting looks like.
- Have you tried finger weaving with yarn? How does it compare to finger weaving with loops?
- Which event did you participate in this morning (the Halloween parade or the alternative activity)? What was your favorite part of this?
We look forward to seeing you at conferences next week!
Jennifer and Kaitlin