Dear 3A Parents,
Back-to-School Night is on October 5, 6:30-8:30 p.m. The evening is designed to give you a hands-on understanding of what your child's third-grade experience is like. Come prepared to hear from specialists and classroom teachers about our curriculum arcs and academic and behavioral expectations, and to get a taste of what makes our classrooms tick. You can expect to participate in classroom activities and to learn and experience something new. We look forward to seeing you all on the 5th!
This weekend, ask your child
- about our writers’ notebooks and what memories, special people, or places s/he wrote about this week.
- what we learned about the equal sign in math on Thursday.
- how the Student Council election went on Friday.
- about our classroom rules.
- about the properties of seeds.
- about The Dot art project.
Miriam and Josh