Dear 3A Parents,
You will soon be receiving information from the school with links to sign up for spring parent conferences. In third grade the spring conference is student led. That means that your child will prepare to lead the conference by reflecting on what s/he has accomplished and what s/he is working on. S/he will choose work samples to show you and discuss. Our experience has been that it is a wonderful opportunity for both parents and children! One teacher will be present to help facilitate the conference. Please schedule your conference with the teacher under whose name your child is listed:
Max X. Max I.
Questions to ask your child about this week at school:
- What did you learn in theme from working on the redlining role play?
- What did you think of the 8th grade's Shakespeare plays we saw: Julius Caesar and A Midsummer NIght's Dream?
- What did you learn about the Lucid Press publishing program?
- How did Home of the Brave end?
- How was book buddies today?
Miriam and Josh