Dear 3A Parents,
Having completed our water investigations, we focused this week on the water cycle as a whole. On Tuesday we watched a video on the water cycle and then our water experts worked on academic choice projects that demonstrate or describe parts of the water cycle. If your child was absent on Tuesday, it would be great to have him or her watch the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPJ2iIzrqac
Please note: Student Council will be holding a pretzel sale on Monday. Pretzels will be $1.00.
This weekend, you can ask your child
- What parts of the play did you help write this week?
- How did you feel about the area and perimeter assessment?
- What did you think about Langston Hughes’ poem, “April Rain Song”?
- What poems did you write?
- What did you do for your academic choice science project?
- How do you play the game “Pass the Clap”?
- What songs did you sing at Encuentro?
- What did you do at The Schuylkill Center?
Happy weekend and happy Easter to those of you celebrating!
Miriam and Josh