Dear 3A Parents,
The play is almost finished! We just have to finish the ending and do some edits. The excitement was palpable when the topic of practicing lines came up today! Just as a heads up, the closer we get to the play, the more we will need to be flexible with our schedule. Next week there will be no word work so that we can use those times for play-related activities.
This weekend, ask your child...
- What activities did you do with fractions this week?
- How was writing diamante poems? Did you try writing an ode?
- What is happening to the characters in your guided reading book?
- What did you think of the improv game, Three Line Scenes?
- What part of the play are you most excited to share with your audience?
- How did you feel about the science assessment?
- What did you learn from the video about Ruth Bader Ginsburg?
Happy Earth Day!
Miriam and Josh