Dear 3A Parents,
It felt a little strange this week to come to school and NOT work on the play! We got back into our routine for the last full week of school -- hard to believe!
In science this week we practiced identifying macroinvertebrates by using a dichotomous key. Students answered questions like “Shell or no shell? Legs or no legs?” as they worked their way through the key to the answers.
This weekend ask your child...
- Which macroinvertebrates did you identify? What do the three different taxa mean?
- What is a simile? What is personification? How did you use these poet’s tools?
- What is the “boxing” strategy for subtracting when you have to trade over a zero?
- What new song did you learn when Brian Jordan visited 3A?
- What was it like to participate in Glenn Holsten’s film?
- Who was Wilma Rudolph and why is she an inspiration to people?
- What did it mean to be a “paper son” during the period of Chinese immigration to Angel Island?
- What adventures did you have at The Schuylkill Center today?
Hope to see you at EATS tonight or the FUN Meeting on Sunday!
Miriam and Josh