Dear 3A Parents,
Our trip to the Baltimore Museum of Industry is Tuesday, May 30! Please remember that we are leaving promptly at 8:15 on Tuesday morning. We will line up to board the bus at 8:00. Please note: Although electronics such as iPods and iPads are permitted on the bus, phones are NOT. (Teachers will be in touch with the office if it is necessary.) Phones that no longer operate as phones but "just as iPods" are okay.
We are aware that some of you are uncomfortable with your children bringing electronics. We have told the children that if you do not want them to bring electronics, they need to accept your decision since you are their parents! There are plenty of other kinds of fun toys and games that children can bring. In the past kids have brought cat’s cradle, magnetic checkers and chess, cards, drawing materials, etc.
Bus riding makes kids hungry and thirsty, so please remember to pack water and a few healthy snacks. No candy is allowed and please avoid popcorn as it is super messy.
It is always an exciting and interesting trip and we are all looking forward to it!
This weekend, ask your child:
- What did you learn about writing reviews from Alex Tewfik, Food Editor at Philly Magazine? (He came and spoke to us on Monday.)
- What have you written reviews about?
- What geometry activities did you do this week?
- What did you do at the special Spanish event on Wednesday?
- What did you learn about how the introduction of wolves back into Yellowstone National Park changed the ecosystem there?
- What was X: A Fabulous Child’s Story about?
Enjoy the long weekend!
Miriam and Josh