Dear 3A Parents,
We are busy creating our Lenape Museum and hope you have marked your calendars for next Friday, December 9, at 1:45 p.m. when you are invited to visit and see the work of our young curators. If you can’t make that time, you can join us the day before (same time), when we will be presenting to Primary students.
The Winter Concert is Tuesday, December 13, from 9:00 to 10:00 a.m. Concert dress for the students is black pants or skirts and red tops. Red dresses are also fine.
This weekend, ask your child about...
- our Seed Soak experiment. How much water mass did the lima beans absorb?
- the doubling strategy in multiplication. How is it used to solve x4 or x8 problems?
- writing informational paragraphs. What are the different parts of a paragraph?
- the Lenape Museum project. What are we making?
- Alex London, the entertaining author who visited us today in conjunction with the Book Fair.
- the gallery and presentation at the Penn Museum.
Have a great weekend!
Miriam and Josh