Dear 3B Families,
We’ve been using a fantastic reading resource in our classroom called Epic. It’s an online library with thousands of fiction, nonfiction, audio, bilingual books, and more. You can subscribe to Epic if your child would like to use this app to read at home. It is free for 30 days, and $4.99 per month. If you’re interested, send us an email and we will enable the home access feature.
Please sign up for our upcoming student-led conferences if you haven’t done so already! Sign-up links were emailed to families earlier this week.
JU-B will be selling pretzels again this coming Monday. Please send in money with your child if he/she would like one. Pretzels are $1.00 and mustard is 25 cents.
This week ask me…
- about parts of the water cycle;
- the young immigrants we read about;
- our nonfiction book sharing;
- what I’ve been reading on Epic;
- how the recital was;
- about our new read aloud, “The Circuit”;
- the postcard I wrote as an immigrant;
- what I did in family circles;
- what kind of algebraic reasoning I’ve been doing with Anna in math;
- about the division story problems I came up with in Diane’s math class.
Have a great weekend!
Diane and Anna