Dear 3B Families,
The students are close to finishing the 3B script for the play, thanks to a lot of focused writing time! Next week, everyone will select scenes they would like to be a part of, and then they start rehearsing! We are thrilled with how the play is taking on the interests of the class and showing their intense interest in social justice!
This week ask me…
- all about crayfish;
- when our crayfish will be coming;
- what Jenson spoke with us about during his immigration sharing;
- about the George Takei video we watched and how he views America;
- what I most enjoyed about this week;
- about fractions. What does the denominator represent?
We hope you enjoy this long weekend!
Diane and Anna