Dear 3B Families,
What a week! We started our fractions unit in math, we went to The Schuylkill Environmental Center and started exploring a pond’s ecosystem, we had a great first meeting with our Philadelphia Young Playwright, and the students started reading biographies with a partner. We are, of course, thrilled that the students are showing intrigue, flexibility, and maturity through all of these new units of study.
The third grade play dates and times:
- Wednesday, May 10: 9:15 a.m. for 3A and 1:15 p.m. for 3B
- Thursday, May 11: 9:15 a.m. for 3B (cast party to follow on this day) and 1:15 p.m. for 3A
Please remind your children that it is not all right to share food during snack time or lunch.
This week ask me about…
- MR, our Philadelphia Young Playwright who will be directing our play;
- the poems found on Angel Island’s walls;
- what can harm an ecosystem;
- what is a habitat;
- our surprise visitor;
- what project I am working on with my family circle to illustrate "Surviving and Thriving in the City."
Have a wonderful weekend!
Diane and Anna