Dear 3B Families,
With the play being over, the students have settled into a more normal schedule of classes this week. We continued with our poetry unit of study, which is proving to be a powerful method of expression for everyone! We explored the purity (taxa) of streams at The Schuylkill Center by investigating which macroinvertebrates live in the streams. The students also began taking end of year assessments!
This week ask me…
- if I found any macroinvertebrates at the stream;
- how I decorated my haiku poem;
- how I felt about taking the math STAR assessment;
- about similes and metaphors;
- to read through the Baltimore Trip permission slip with you.
Have a great weekend!
Diane and Anna