Dear 3B Families,
Thank you so much for coming to the conferences this week! We thoroughly enjoyed meeting with all of you and sharing your children’s hard work, insights, and goals for the upcoming months!
Please enjoy talking with your child about the questions below.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
QUESTIONS TO ASK YOUR CHILD:
This week, ask me
- how it felt to help a peer edit their small moment story
- about the steps I took to complete the "peer editing checklist"
- what the five oceans of the world are
- what the song was that we sang to help us learn the five oceans
- about my guided reading group work this week
- about my new reading partner and what I learned about their reading life
- what a homophone is and to give you an example (their, there, they’re)
- about our trip to Awbury Arboretum
- what foods did the Native Americans eat in this region?
- who are the Lenni Lenape?
- what a digit is. In this number - 6,340 - what digit is in the hundredths place?
- to give you a number that has 3 digits, the digit in the tens place has to be a 4 and the sum of all the digits is 7!! (hint: there could be several answers)
Enjoy the weekend,
Diane and Anna